Friday 31 August 2018

Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt - August

August's been a quiet month for me, and not much opportunity for scavenger hunting. I'm taking part in the Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt organised by Mary-Low at Patio Postcards and today is our link-up day.

I'm beginning to wonder if I will find all the items this year, so it's time to bag the alternatives just in case. 

Alt A - A Shopping Bag
I've been using this canvas bag for years, long before the plastic bag charge came into effect.


Alt B - A Coupon to Use
We were given these three as anniversary presents - two afternoon teas and a dinner with cocktails.


We are taking our main holiday (vacation) next month so hopefully I will have lots more photos to share with you at the end of September.


2 comments:

  1. You are doing so well with the hunt & there's still another full month to capture more. It's all about fun. I would like those coupons very much, especially the champagne afternoon tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are perfect for the scavenger hunt alternates!

    ReplyDelete