Friday 25 January 2019

Black Tor

It was another challenge from the Stashbusting Facebook group that got me to make this page; one of the choices was a tic-tac-toe grid with 'outdoors theme' in the corner and this drew me towards recent photos from Dartmoor. Most of my outdoors-y paper collections have brown in them so I decided to add stars and complete the right-hand column of the grid.


I initially picked three photos, but then cropped the group picture and added a fourth. Looking for a layout to suit them, I hit upon the monthly challenge from UKScrappers, which was a sketch for two 4x6 photos that looked adaptable if I went a bit smaller with mine.

I used an old but well-loved set of Thickers for my title, surprised to find that I still had an 'a' left but not so lucky with the other letters; I had to cut down a 'b' and an 'm' to make 'or'.


Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV
Paper - Authentique Natural, We R Memory Keepers Free Spirit, Kit 'n' Kraft
Pocket Cards - We R Memory Keepers Indian Summer
Letters - American Crafts
Flowers - KaiserCraft
Die-Cut - atd
Sticker - OneCanoeTwo
Washi Tape - Stampin' Up!
Enamel Shapes - American Crafts/Shimelle, Simple Stories
Ink - Docrafts
Mist - Studio Calico, Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Star Die

No comments:

Post a Comment