Friday 11 January 2019

Weihnachtmarkt

A German title, so we're in Germany for this page. To be precise we were at the Christmas markets in Hamburg on our recent mini-cruise.


My colour choices were largely driven by the two pages that I've already made from this trip, and I used a older sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap which has been republished for the January crop on Facebook, but with the twist of using buttons (which I didn't realise until I went back to link up).

I printed my photos before I found the sketch and had intended to use a less rigid layout for them but once I realised that cropping the tree would give me a good collage I went with that option instead, and a one-photo sketch works fine with them.




You'll be glad to hear that I'm almost at the end of the Winter Olympics challenges from For the Love of Pretty Paper; this one's for the Nordic Combined event which takes place on the snow, so we were asked to scrap winter photos with a snow theme. I've no snowy photos left to scrap, but could do winter, and I included snowflake paper on the page.

Finally, I'm fulfilling a Friday Five challenge from UKScrappers; there's one each week and we are asked to use three of five items. This time the five were 5 gold rings, red and green, glitter, 2 or more photos, and a Christmas-theme. I don't have the gold rings, but did include the other four.

Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV, Craft Sensations
Paper - S.E.I Chalet, Design Objective, Various Scraps
Letters - Tim Holtz
Brad & Stars - Advent Calendar Swap
Word Sticker - Tim Holtz
Puffy Hearts - American Crafts/Shimelle
Enamel Shapes - Stampin' Up!
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment