Monday 21 January 2019

On Christmas Day in the Morning

This page is a bit different from my norm; it came from this month's sketch challenge over at For the Love of Pretty Paper which I used more as a starting point than producing a faithful copy on this occasion.

I picked a 6x6 pad and cut 3x3 squares from seven complementary patterns which I arranged around my page. My photos are a larger size than those in the sketch and this plus their mix of orientations made me move one to the area at the bottom of the page.   



I generally ink the edges of my papers, but I decided to draw lines around them instead for a change. My title fitted comfortably between the two areas of papers and photos, using a mixture of Thickers and tile stickers (though I had to doctor a 1 with white gel pen to make an I), and I embellished with an assortment of stickers and wood veneers scattered about the page.

Supplies
Paper - Echo Park Note to Self, Fancy Pants Merry Little Christmas
Letters - American Crafts
Stickers - American Crafts, Echo Park, Ebay
Wood Veneer - Creative Embellishments, Advent Calendar
Enamel Shapes - Stampin' Up!
Paint - Golden
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
X-Cut Circle Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment