Wednesday 9 January 2019

It's Christmas Time

I have another page from our mini-cruise to share with you today. The trip was too short to warrant its own album so the pages will be going in the annual album for 2018. I want it to be obvious that they belong together so I've chosen a similar colour background for this page as I used on the last one. I've also repeated the circular photos from the last page, though these will be the first and last pages from the cruise and I certainly don't plan to cut all my photos into circles on the pages in between.

I'm into the last few challenges from the Winter Olympics series at For the Love of Pretty Paper now; this one was inspired by Speed Skating, and they asked us to 'go the distance' by using a time-consuming technique. I chose to hand-stitch a couple of circles on my page, but really it was filling in all the gaps that took the longest time.




The photos were all taken on the ship, none of them are great quality but the decor is part of my memories of the cruise, and I had to include a photo of us by the tree on formal night.

Supplies
Paper - Melissa Frances, Simple Stories
Letters - Basic Grey
Wood Veneer - Various Unknown, Studio Calico
Brads - Simple Stories DIY Christmas
Puffy Stickers - Bella Boulevard, American Crafts, Studio Calico
Epoxy Stickers - Ebay
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories, Doodlebug, Papermania, Stampin' Up!
Gems - Papermania, Basic Grey, Various Unknown
Thread - DMC
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Kreaxions Circle Cutter
X-Cut Circle Punch
Woodware Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment