Wednesday 30 January 2019

Stone Guardians

Last page from Ferrol from me today, and what will be one of the last pages in the album (though there are plenty more to come since I'm not working in chronological order).

Ferrol has been a naval port for centuries and, as such, the Spanish built several forts to protect the harbour entrance. We'd arrived before dawn so couldn't see them then but we had good views when we left. We even had 'soldiers' in period costume firing at us as we passed.

I printed three 4x6 photos of the forts and one smaller picture of the soldiers. I tried hard not to stack the three photos in a column as it's an arrangement I've used lots of times already in this album, but ultimately it was the best thing to do. 




These photos were perfect for another of the Alpha Relay Challenges over at For the Love of Pretty Paper; last week it was 'L is for Landscape'.

Supplies
Paper - Fancy Pants Life is Beautiful, Pinkfresh Studio Let Your Heart Decide, Simple Stories Sn@p Basics
Letters - Simple Stories, Basic Grey
Puffy Stickers - American Crafts/Shimelle, Freckled Fawn
Stickers - OneCanoeTwo
Die-Cut - My Mind's Eye
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft
Enamel Shapes - Pretty My Page, Stampin' Up!
Rub On - Studio Calico
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Dovecraft Star Die
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment