Sunday 6 January 2019

Columbus

I'm still working my way through the Winter Olympics Challenges over at For the Love of Pretty Paper; this one was based on the target area in Curling, and we were asked to use concentric circles on a page. 

I couldn't fit this to my summer cruise album, but we also took a short Christmas markets trip last month in order to try out a different cruise line, and that trip provided a few photos that I could happily cut into circles. Only one of them is actually mine, the others were posted online from the ports we visited. 



I cut a series of concentric circles on my Silhouette and arranged them on my page, using four to surround the photos and running some of them off the edge of the page. I journalled round some of the circles too, though it's hard to see the writing in the picture above. 

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania
Paper - Authentique Abroad, OneCanoeTwo Creekside
Letters - Jillibean Soup
Word Stickers - Simple Stories Travel Notes
Enamel Shapes - Marianne Design, Stampin' Up!
Gems - Papermania
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Silhouette Portrait
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment