Wednesday 23 January 2019

Junk Bunny

I'm back with my cruise album today, but I'm hopping completely out of order for a random page of a rabbit artwork that we stumbled across in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal). 

Page by cmbell
I recently took part in a cybercrop in the Stashbusting group on Facebook, and one of the options for the first challenge was a scraplift of this birthday page found on Pinterest/Instagram.

I considered replacing the candles with multiple strips of paper on my page, but in the end I chose a single calmer print to sit behind my title. I had long reserved the rabbit die-cut from Pink Paislee to go with this photo and used it for my journalling.

Last week I shared my 'Z is for Zig-Zag' page for the Alpha Relay challenges at For the Love of Pretty Paper, and from that I was chosen (by random number generator) to set the next challenge. We're on week 22 so don't have many letters left now, but I picked 'O is for Ombre'. I had a pretty coral paper in mind to fulfil this one but it didn't really work for this page so I was very happy to find this spotty ombre background to use instead.

Supplies
Paper - American Crafts/Dear Lizzy Happy Place & Stay Colorful, Bo Bunny Early Bird, Heidi Swapp No Limits, 
    Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes Open Book, My Mind's Eye Necessities, Simple Stories Sunshine & Happiness
Letters - American Crafts
Die Cuts - Pink  Paislee/Paige Evans Turn the Page
Washi Tape - Little B
Stickers - OneCanoeTwo, Studio Calico
Enamel Shapes - American Crafts/Shimelle, Pretty My Page, Stampin' Up!
Ink - Memento
Mist - Heidi Swapp

Tools
American Crafts/Shimelle Word Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment