Monday 4 February 2019

50th parkrun

If you're a regular here then you will know that I started parkrun last year, and I documented my progress during my first year via an 8x8 album cum journal. I haven't continued with that album this year, but I recently did my 50th parkrun, and that's getting a 12x12 page in my 2019 annual album.

I've had an idea in my head for this page for a while - a large number 50 filled with a collage of photos from my runs so far. Every person who completes 50 parkruns can claim a free milestone t-shirt, and so I decided to pinch the logo for my page and cut it on my Silhouette.

I was less sure of a background paper and flicked through my green and blue papers for something outdoors-y, coming across an old pair of papers that form a double with a tree in the middle. I picked the right side and cropped the flimsy paper down to mat it on white cardstock to match my cut file. I sized the cutfile to fit on the tree, and added a photo of me from that 50th run next to it.




Rather than normal journalling, I used small letter stickers to add a few statistics below the '50' and added a few puffy stars and word stickers to finish off.

Supplies
Cardstock - The Range
Paper - Sandylion, Making Memories
Letters - Pebbles, Lily Bee
Stickers - Bella Boulevard

Tools
Silhouette Portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment