Friday 22 February 2019

Sé do Porto

From the churches of Porto, I'm moving to the Cathedral (or Sé) and the Archbishop's Palace for this page. 

I've used a sketch from Rochelle Spears which suited two photos with mixed orientations, though I had to play with the proportions of the paper layers to accommodate the combined width of my pictures.

I cut a circle from a Project Life card for my journalling to echo the large circle in the background and ended up layering lots of little pieces around it.



The star at the top right looks a little lonely here, and the white glittery ones that I've used elsewhere on the page didn't show up there so I left it alone, but I went back a few days later and punched some from the glitter tape to add to that one and to the tiny one by my journalling.
Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - American Crafts/Dear Lizzy Star Gazer, Pinkfresh Studio Let Your Heart Decide, Bo Bunny Early Bird,
     American Crafts/Shimelle, Simple Stories Posh 
Letters - American Crafts
Die Cuts - Pink Paislee/Paige Evans
Mistable Shapes - Studio Calico
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft
Ink - Memento, Versamagic
Mist - Heidi Swapp

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment