Monday 11 February 2019

Great Little Engines

I'm sharing another page today that I created by pairing up a 'starting point' with some old photos. I started off this page some time ago in order to kill off an Echo Park collection pack, and then left it for the right photos.

The ones I picked are from the Bluebell Railway in East Sussex, which I visited very many times as a child. I had two photos of the engines from this visit, so matted them together and then tucked in a punched strip next to the photo block. I hadn't stuck down the journalling card or all the circles previously so I rearranged those and fussy cut a camera from one of the scraps I'd kept from the collection.



My title gave me a lot of trouble as I couldn't find the right size, colour and font for the space available. I ended up using some small tiles above the journalling card, as being the best fit, but I'm still not entirely happy with it.

Supplies
Cardstock - Unknown
Paper - Echo Park This & That Charming
Letters - KaiserCraft
Stickers - Echo Park, CLaoud 9 Design
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
X-Cut Circle Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment