Wednesday 6 February 2019

In Class

Kerry's Page
I have a bit of an odd page for you today. It's not for my cruise album, it's not for a recent annual album, but once I get to scrapping 1988 I'll have a page ready to go in that one; it's a page I made purely for the fun of playing with paper and inks, because I wanted to take part in the recent 'I is for Ink' week of the Alpha Relay Challenges at For the Love of Pretty Paper, and because I wanted to scraplift the sample page provided by Kerry. 

My photo was almost irrelevant so I flipped through old albums looking for something that would suit this page design, and picking one of my physics class on the first Red Nose Day. A school photo took me to Basic Grey's recess collection and, although I only used one paper and one die-cut from it, that set the colour scheme for my page.



Having picked such an old photo for this page, I was also able to complete one of the Weekly Challenges at UKScrappers. These are always in three parts and eClaire asked us to scrap a heritage photo (30+ years), use a hollow frame and use inks. All done, but I have to say that it's odd to think of a picture from my school days as now being classed as a heritage photo.

Supplies
Paper - Basic Grey Kioshi, Basic Grey Recess, Bo Bunny Shabby Princess, My Mind's Eye Now and Then
Letters - October Afternoon
Die-Cut - Basic Grey
Stickers - Basic Grey, Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes
Puffy Stars - Bella Boulevard
Ink - Memento, Ranger, Versacolor
Mist - Docrafts, Mister Huey's

Tools
Creative Embellishments Stars Mask
That Special Touch Grid Mask
Studio Calico Stars Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment