Tuesday 26 February 2019

City Hall

I have another page from Porto for you today, though this one will come earlier in the album than the ones I've shared recently. I've been looking through the pages I've made from Porto so far, putting them in order in the album and working out which other photos I still want to scrap.

One of the missing pictures is of City Hall, the Câmara Municipal; it was the first landmark building we saw in Porto, and this was the best image, with its reflection in a pool in the square outside. 

I picked a single photo sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap, and rotated it to suit my portrait photo. I made up the paper layers on the left of the page with scraps and offcuts from the rest of this album, so they're not identical to those in the sketch but I followed the basic idea.



I've doubled up with a cybercrop challenge from GoGoGetaway where we were asked to layer up our paper scraps behind a photo.

Supplies
Paper - DCWV Romantic Life, OneCanoeTwo Twilight, American Crafts/Dear Lizzy Serendipity, Crate Paper Snow and Cocoa, 
        Simple Stories Posh, Photo Play Paper Fun with Friends
Letters - Anita's Glitterations
Stickers - OneCanoeTwo, Studio Calico
Washi Tape - The Works
Enamel Dots - Echo Park, My Mind's Eye
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Spellbinders Circle Die


4 comments:

  1. So pretty Amanda!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful layout! This sketch looks great rotated. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layers. A very unique effect. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete