Friday 8 February 2019

Stonehenge

I'm waiting on order of new photographs before I can continue with my cruise album, so I've decided to try and use up some of the 'starting point' pages that I've made previously. I do these to finish off collections or try out ideas, and then put them aside until I have suitable photos, and I have a few now piled up. I spread them all out on my desk and flipped through an older photo album to see if any would match up.

On this occasion, I paired a couple of photos from Stonehenge with a page I started to use up Fancy Pants' Little Sport collection. The photos were only 5" x 4" but were still a little large for the paper panels I'd stuck down; however they had a lot of grey sky so I cropped them down and matted them on a scrap of cardstock.

Once the photos were in place, it didn't take long to add a title, journalling, a sprinkling of mist and some stars and enamel dots as embellishments. 



Supplies
Cardstock - Bo Bunny
Paper - Fancy Pants Little Sport, Colorset
Letters - Basic Grey
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories, We R Memory Keepers
Ink - Hobbycraft
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Hobbycraft Star Punch

1 comment: