Friday 15 February 2019

Leixões

I'm sticking with my cruise album for a while, but jumping to a different port of call today. Leixões is the name of the port in the town of Matosinhos which is a few miles from Porto, Portugal's second city. It has a new cruise terminal, an interesting looking spiral building.

I used an old Page Maps sketch (as recently shared by Lottie Loves Paper) for my page, and completed a Friday Five from UKScrappers. These are made up of five items and you have to use at least three of them. Our list was 5 circles, any sketch, sequins or enamel dots, a large/long title and the theme of New. I have the first three, and Portugal was a new country for us.



Supplies
Cardstock - The Works
Paper - Bo Bunny Early Bird, Pinkfresh Studio Let Your Heart Decide, American Crafts/Amy Tangerine, OneCanoeTwo Twilight
Vellum - My Mind's Eye
Letters - Simply Creative, Teresa Collins
Stickers - Teresa Collins, Studio Calico, OneCanoeTwo
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft
Washi Tape - Little B
Enamel Dots - Stampin' Up!
Ink - Memento, Versamagic
Mist - Docrafts

Tools

Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circle Templates
X-Cut Circle Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment