Monday 18 February 2019

City of Churches

We travelled to Porto by metro from the port of Leixões, the subject of my last blog post. We had a list of places to see and things to do, and several of those places were churches, though we only had time for the outsides on this occasion. We also saw quite a lot more that weren't on the list; it really did seem that Porto was a city of churches.

My page design comes from Shimelle's class A Most Magical Scrapbook and is one I've used previously, though not in this album.



Supplies
Cardstock - The Range
Paper - Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Turn the Page, OneCanoeTwo Twilight, My Mind's Eye On Trend
Letters - October Afternoon, Creative Devotion
Washi Tape - Pink Paislee/Paige Evans, Hobbycraft, Stampin' Up!
Stickers - OneCanoeTwo, Freckled Fawn, Jo-Anne's
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye, Stampin' Up!
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment