Monday 14 October 2019

Bergen

Stavanger
Having made a 'sub-title' page for our day in Stavanger recently, I now have a blueprint for similar pages for the rest of the ports that we visited on our Norwegian cruise. I use these to divide my albums into sections and mark the transition from one day/port to the next as I don't date all the pages in a travel album.

So, I've made another version for Bergen, using different papers but sticking to the colour scheme that I chose at the start, one based on Pinkfresh Studio's Out and About collection.



Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Simple Stories Say Cheese II, Pink Paislee Atlas, Pinkfresh Studio Out and About, We R Memory Keepers Quoted
Die-Cuts - Pinkfresh Studio Out and About, Pink Paislee Atlas
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Dots - We R Memory Keepers, Echo Park
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & JasmineUPC Font
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label/Tag Dies
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
X-Cut Circle Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment