Saturday 12 October 2019

Quietly Quaint

I'm in Stavanger (Norway) for the fourth post in a row; this time it's a page for the old town, a pretty area of white wooden houses which have been preserved as part of the city's heritage.

My page is a scraplift of one by Jen Schow which was Scraplift Challenge #19, posed by the Scrap Squad on Facebook a few weeks back. 

I've taken Jen's alternating paper strips and pale background, but swapped her four photos down to three, with one running across both paper strips. Changing the photos also led to me moving the title and journalling compared to the original, and I placed that title on a circle of paper which was partly inspired by Jen's large floral cluster in a similar place.



I have one more page to make for Stavanger, but I missed one of the photos off my last order so that will have to wait a while. I'll be moving over to Bergen for my next post.

Supplies
Paper - Pinkfresh Studio Everyday Musings, Pinkfresh Studio Let Your Heart Decide, Echo Park Summer Dreams, American Crafts/Shimelle Glitter Girl
Letters - October Afternoon, American Crafts
Die-Cuts - Pinkfresh Studio
Washi Tape - Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Turn the Page
Enamel Dots - American Crafts/Shimelle, Pretty My Page
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts, Heidi Swapp

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment