Friday 18 October 2019

Far From Home

This page follows on immediately from the previous one that I shared. That one showcased a view from Mt Floyen, above the city of Bergen, and this signpost was nearby. It's one that points to various cities around the world with their distances, and I took photos from two directions in order to capture as many destinations as possible.

Sketch 20
I will have a lot of pages with 6x8 photos in this album so I wanted to do something other than sticking these two next to each other to make another 6x8 block. I turned to Shimelle Laine's Sketch to Scrapbook Page series for her Sketch 20 which used two angled photos on a background made up of several patterned paper pieces.

That paper-pieced background is something that I did on my Leaving Dover page so I'm glad that I have been able to repeat it again here. In fact, the globe paper here is the piece that I gutted from the middle of that page.

Supplies
Cardstock - My Mind's Eye Necessities
Paper - Pinkfresh Studio Out and About
Letters - American Crafts
Die-Cuts & Stickers - Pinkfresh Studio Out and About
Puffy Stars - Elle's Studio
Enamel Dots - Pretty My Page, Echo Park
Ink - Memento
Mist - Mister Huey's, Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Spellbinders Circle Die
X-Cut Circle Punches


No comments:

Post a Comment