Sunday 6 October 2019

Watching

The Original Page
Another page from Stavanger today, because it was another where I had a small number of photographs to choose from. I used two 4x6 photos of a watch tower, where fire watchmen used to be stationed 24 hours a day, an essential precaution in a city made mostly from wood. My third, smaller photo is a statue of one of the watchmen.

I scraplifted myself for this page, making a new version of a Cornish page from earlier in the year, but with a few tweaks to the paper layers.





Supplies
Paper - Studio Calico Heyday, American Crafts/Dear Lizzy Stargazer, Echo Park The Story of Fall, Simple Stories Travel Notes, Pinkfresh Studio Out and About, Pink Paislee Memorandum
Letters - American Crafts
Tag - Pink Paislee Atlas
Stickers - Pinkfresh Studio
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Dots - Echo Park
Ink - Memento
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment