Wednesday 23 October 2019

Eidfjord

I'm moving on to Eidfjord in my cruise album now, our final port of call but not the last to be scrapbooked. The first page that I made for Eidfjord was my 'sub-title' for the day; I'm making one of these for each port to divide my album up, and I'm following the same design (with different papers) each time.



I've already posted the pages for Bergen and Stavanger if you want to compare and contrast them.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Echo Park Go See Explore, We R Memory Keepers Quoted, Echo Park Summer Dreams, Pinkfresh Studio Out and About
Die-Cuts & Stickers - Pinkfresh Studio Out and About
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Dots - American Crafts/Shimelle, Echo Park
Ink - Memento
Mist - Mister Huey's, Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & JasmineUPC Font
Big Shot 
Dovecraft Tag & Label Dies
Spellbinders Circle Die
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment