Wednesday 9 October 2019

Stavanger

Third page from Stavanger, and I've gone back to the start of our visit, our arrival in the port, for a 'sub-title' page. I normally make one of these for each port on a cruise to split up the album into 'chapters' and mark the transition from one day/location to the next.

My page design comes directly from Shimelle Laine's A Most Magical Scrapbook class, and is based on a sketch for two 4x6 photos. I've used a 6x8 instead and added a 3x4 photo in some of the open space at the bottom of the page.


I've printed similar photos for all the other ports too, and intend to repeat the same layout with different papers for each one.

There's no journalling yet on this page, and I'm not sure whether I want to add any. I'll make a final decision on that later in the album-making process.

Supplies
Paper - Pinkfresh Studio Dream On, Pinkfresh Studio Out and About, Fancy Pants Wish Season, Simple Stories So Fancy, 
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Shapes - We R Memory Keepers, Simple Stories, Eyelet Outlet
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & JasmineUPC Font
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment