Wednesday 16 October 2019

Love this View

We've been to Bergen a couple of times before, so we had a clear plan for what we wanted to do in our time there. We caught the funicular up Mt Fløyen, one of seven mountains surrounding the city, in order to explore some of the hiking trails there. 

This page has a photo from the viewing platform near the top station of the funicular, which I printed at 6x8. I wanted a page design that was substantially different from my title page for Bergen (which also has a 6x8 photo) so I chose to scraplift my Málaga page from last year. 

It ended up being an incredibly close scraplift as I repeated the chipboard clouds and used a floral scrap from the old page on the new one too. The main differences were to nudge the photo to the right a bit, and to use a simple banner sticker as my title.




Supplies
Paper - Pinkfresh Studio Out and About, Simple Stories Life in Color, Pinkfresh Studio Let Your Heart Decide, Pink Paislee Atlas
Stickers & Die-Cuts - Pinkfresh Studio Out and About
Mistable Clouds - Studio Calico
Puffy Stickers - Elle's Studio
Ink - Memento
Mist - Mister Huey's, Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Spellbinders Circle Dies
X-Cut Circle Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment