Thursday 2 January 2020

Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt - December

We're a month into the Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt now; time to check in and see what everyone's found so far. Mine has been a quiet start as December is always a busy month at work. I have a few local photos planned but just haven't found the time to take them yet. However I do have a few finds to share:

4. Colours
A 'Twelve Days of Christmas' themed Snowman, part of a trail near London Bridge.



6. Vintage
This is a complete copy from Eileen's post. My favourite childhood cuddly toy, my panda, which was 48 years old on Christmas Day.



7. I Stood Here
Braving the scales after Christmas excesses - I need to lose a few pounds to get back to my target weight at Slimming World.


11. Industrial
We watched them blowing up the Chimney of Littlebrook Power Station.



14. Flavour of the Month
For December, it has to be mincemeat, something that we don't eat for the rest of the year. We make a version of Mary Berry's Mincemeat Streusel rather than mince pies.



There are twenty items to find, plus two alternatives if any of the 20 prove to be impossible for you. The hunt runs to 31st March, so you have plenty of time to join us.

2 comments:

  1. That snowman is really colorful and unusual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your panda is wonderful. Does he have a name? I like the snowman as well. Did you find them all?

    Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete