Sunday 26 January 2020

3 amigos

I'm still working my way through December photos, and this rather poor selfie is the only one I have from a walk in the Lake District that month, a walk that I should have skipped as the weather was atrocious (hence the lack of photos; we couldn't see the views through the mist).

Original Page
My page is a scraplift, one set as a New Year's Day Challenge by Scrap Squad on Facebook, which I think was originally made by one of the Studio Calico design team though I got lost in a maze on Pinterest trying to confirm this and credit the creator.

I recently came across this cloud print by Basic Grey in my stash, and put it to one side ready for this page; everything else came from my scraps box, mostly keeping to the colours in that paper apart from a tiny splash of pink to match our coats.

I altered the page design to use a larger oblong photo and moved it further into the page, but I mimicked the circular photo of the original with circles behind mine. My photo mat doubles as a pocket which holds my journalling.



I'm also linking up with the January challenge from Hey Little Magpie, which was to create a clean and simple layout with one photo and lots of 'white space'.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill, Papermania
Paper - Basic Grey Mon Ami, Glitz Design Uncharted Waters, Bazzill Basics, American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Plus One, OneCanoeTwo Creekside
Number - American Crafts
Letters - Fancy Pants
Stickers - Studio Calico
Washi Tape - Ebay
Ink - Hobbycraft
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circle Templates
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment