Saturday 18 January 2020

TGO3

I'm filling in a gap in my 2019 album today, going back to May when my husband did The Great Outdoors Challenge for the third time, walking across Scotland from west coast to east coast. It merits a double page, and I asked him to choose the best 4-6 photos to illustrate the walk. He obliged with six, including his boots in the sea at the end, so I added his feet in the sea at the start and also a map with the track of the walk.


I scraplifted myself for this one, copying a summary page that I made for our holiday in Austria a few years ago. This time I printed the four view photos at a larger size to go in the middle with the sea pictures and a group photo of some of the walkers at the edges.


Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - DCWV Romantic Life, Prima Zella Teal, My Mind's Eye 29th Street Market, 7Gypsies Avignon, Fancy Pants Swagger
Letters - American Crafts, Prima
Border Sticker - Fancy Pants

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Templates
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Big Shot & Little B Arrow Die
X-Cut Circle Punch
Hobbycraft Star Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment