Thursday 16 January 2020

Workplace Shenanigans

Our grown-up son has almost disappeared from my scrapbooks, so when he showed me a series of photos that he took at work, I was keen to get copies and scrapbook them. He was originally trying to take a new photo for his security pass when one of his colleagues photobombed him and silliness ensued. 

I printed six photos and used Sketch #192 from Sketch-n-Scrap for my page. This one has four portrait photos, but it wasn't too much bother to adapt it for six landscape photos instead, although it meant moving my title down below the photos.

I started out from the 'One of a Kind' paper on the left, a scrap that I've been wanting to use up, and based the rest of my paper choices around it. Most of them are fairly old, and hard to match with more modern embellishments, so I went with simple punched shapes and gold glitter tape. I also added staples and brads for the 'Pin the Tail on the Donkey' challenge from our birthday cybercrop over at For the Love of Pretty Paper, a challenge to use embellishments that fix things together (though I've swapped the tiny blue brads for larger brown ones since taking this photo).




Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill, Papermania
Paper - Sandylion One of a Kind, K&Company, Jillibean Soup, My Mind's Eye
Letters - Basic Grey
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft
Brads - Papermania
Staples - American Crafts
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
American Crafts Stapler
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Hobbycraft Star Punch

6 comments:

  1. I like how you were able to fit so many pics on here & stay true to the sketch, this looks great! Love the warm colors and your title! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the sketch making it work with your photos! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the papers you chose along with the decorative edge! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fun layout! Great take on the sketch and I love that you got 2 extra photos on there! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it so funny how our kids fill our scrapbooks and then slowly fade out when they grow up and out of the house. I love it when my older ones give me a reason to put them in my books. I love how your page turned out! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout and cool take on the sketch :) Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete