Tuesday 14 January 2020

Cruise Norway

I finished my Norwegain Cruise album a couple of weeks ago, but there was one more page needed, a summary page that will go in my 2019 album and point out the existence of the holiday album. I took a similar approach to the one that I made for our holiday to Austria in 2014, creating a cutfile from the country's name and backing each letter with a photo from the trip. 

I was part way through making this page when our birthday party cybercrop started over at For the Love of Pretty Paper, and I put it to one side until I realised that I could finish it for one of the challenges. 'Guests' asked us to use lots of the same type of embellishment on a page; I was already planning to use up some of my leftover puffy stickers from the main album on this page, but the challenge made me add more and just using the red ones gave me ten in total without looking excessive.


Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania
Paper - Pinkfresh Studio Out and About, Pinkfresh Studio Let Your Heart Decide
Letter Stickers - Echo Park
Puffy Stickers - Pinkfresh Studio, Elle's Studio, American Crafts/Shimelle
Ink - Memento

Tools
Silhouette Portrait 

No comments:

Post a Comment