Wednesday 28 October 2020

Return to Dartmoor

I had a bundle of Cocoa Vanilla Studio's Legendary papers from The Mad Scrapper for my September DT pages and made three pages from them. I didn't have many pieces left and was going to consign them to my scraps box, but then I saw a scraplift in the Scrap Squad Facebook group that suited the leftovers rather well (with the addition of a sheet of white cardstock).
This was their Scraplift #37, a page originally made by Jennifer Smith back in 2016. 

I decided to move the middle photo to the opposite side and added some splodges of distress ink and spatters of mist to the areas of cardstock which would be behind my photos. I assembled the three sets of paper strips from my scraps and picked the arrow motif from the papers to use in my embellishment.


Those photos are from August when my husband went on a walking and camping trip to Dartmoor. This was only a month after his previous trip there (The Great Escape) but Devon is easy to get to without using public transport.

Supplies
Cardstock - Craft UK, Papermania
Paper - Cocoa Vanilla Studio Legendary*
Letters - American Crafts/Shimelle*
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories, Doodlebug, Studio Calico
Ink - Ranger, Memento
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & Little B Arrow Die

*Disclosure - I received the papers and letter stickers free of charge from The Mad Scrapper as part of my Design Team role. 

No comments:

Post a Comment