Wednesday 27 March 2019

Casco Vello

I'm jumping back to Vigo (Spain) in my cruise album now, as our visit there was shorter and we took fewer photos there than in Lisbon so the scrapbooking is going to be easier.

This page has three photos from Casco Vello, the oldest part of Vigo, which I split to put the street photos together, slightly apart from one of the main church. My page design came from one of Shimelle Laine's page in her Layer on Layer on Layer class last summer.


Supplies Cardstock - The Range
Paper - Prima Zella Teal, My Mind's Eye On Trend 2, Pebbles Floral Lane, Crate Paper Snow and Cocoa
Letters - Simple Stories
Stickers - OneCanoeTwo, Pinkfresh Studio
Enamel Dots - Echo Park, My Mind's Eye, Pretty My Page
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Hobbycraft Star Punch
X-Cut Scalloped Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment