Saturday 9 March 2019

In Croft's Cave

This page follows on from the last one I shared, and is a tad older as I neither scrap nor blog in sequence and I saved it to share with my other Porto pages.

We crossed over the river from Porto to visit Croft's Cave in Vila Nova de Gaia for a tour and a tasting. I picked out five photos, but they varied in importance and interest so I printed them at different sizes. 

My page was loosely based on an old sketch from the now-defunct Sketch Support blog though I ended up moving the photos from their original positions and then cutting down on the embellishment clusters from three to two of similar size.


This was actually one of the first pages I made for the Winter Olympics challenges from For the Love of Pretty Paper, back before Christmas; that challenge was based on the luge and we had to make a page with a horizontal design element that stretches from one side of the page to the other, which all my paper strips do.

I've finally finished with Porto now, and will move on to the town of Vigo in Spain next time I blog a cruise page, but I have other things to share with you first.

Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV
Paper - OneCaneTwo Twilight, OneCanoeTwo Creekside, Bo Bunny Early Bird
Vellum - Papermania
Letters - Jillibean Soup
Stickers - OneCanoeTwo, Freckled Fawn, Pretty Little Studio
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment