Thursday 21 March 2019

Through the Keyhole

Earlier this week I blogged my walk of Section 5 of the Capital Ring, and today I'm scrapping three photos of the view from Richmond Park to St Paul's Cathedral. When I printed them, I'd imagined lining them up across the page with borders above and below, but then Scrap Our Stash published a sketch challenge that had me rethinking that.

I've rotated the sketch and moved the row of photos nearer to the middle, which frees up space for two papers to make up the square in the background which as per the Snoopy cartoon. I've also used green embellishments with a star sticker, a label die-cut and some enamel dots.



Since I had three photos, I decided to combine this with a GoGoGetaway cybercrop challenge to use the 'Power of 3'. I have three photos, a three word title, three patterned papers, three arrow circles, three groups of three enamel dots, three pops of green in my clusters and I used a stamp with three smiley faces.

Supplies
Paper - Fancy Pants Winterland 
Letters - KaiserCraft
Sticker - Studio Calico
Die-Cut - October Afternoon
Enamel Dots - Echo Park, Simple Stories
Gems - Papermania
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & SCT Circles Cut File
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label Die

3 comments:

  1. lovely page design. Love the details and stash us. Great sketch take. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you flipped the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete