Friday 15 March 2019

We Dare You!

A little while back I made a pile of 'starting point' pages from my scraps box, and it didn't take long for me to use up the first one. I was actually looking for photos for another of these pages when I found a pair that would work better with this one.

The pictures are from 1990 when I was at university and a group of us went to the beach one afternoon, where someone dared one of the group to swim in the sea ... in March.

I matted the photos on a scrap of cardstock and added an extra paper layer (also a scrap) behind them to give my title a calmer background to sit against. The circles of stars are one die-cut cut into three pieces and I added more stars to each piece.




Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - American Crafts/Shimelle, Lily Bee Design, Echo Park Note to Self
Letters - Fancy Pants
Die-Cut - Jillibean Soup
Word Sticker - Cosmo Cricket
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft
Stars - MRI
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts, Cosmic Shimmer

Tools
Hobbycraft Star Punch
Dovecraft Star Die
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment