Monday 11 March 2019

Stop the Clocks

As well as working on my holiday album, I'm trying to keep 2019 up to date. It's been a quiet year so far but I know that it will take off from Easter so I'd like to keep the early months on track if I can. 

Back in January, my husband and daughter went to see Enter Shikari on their Stop the Clocks tour. I've used a sketch originally from Scrapbook Circle which was shared in the Stashbusting Facebook group last month, combined with a cybercrop challenge in the same group to scrap without hearts or flowers. 

I rotated the sketch, and used two of my husband's photos with one facing the audience taken from the band's Facebook page.



I'm really happy to have busted some ancient alpha stickers and paper here. I don't remember ever choosing this background paper so can only assume that it came from a mystery box once upon a time. 

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Cherry Arte Poolside, Imaginisce, Unknown Scraps
Letters - Sandylion
Paper Clip - Freckled Fawn?
Acetate Label - Studio Calico
Music Label - Unknown
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft
Star Gems - Papermania
Ink - Hobbycraft
Mist - Docrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment