Monday 25 March 2019

Ups & Downs

Another page from Lisbon today. The city is built on a series of hills, with different areas being linked by trams and funicular railways. My photos are from the Ascensor da Bica and I used Sketch #172 from the beginning of the month at Sketch-n-Scrap

I combined the sketch with a 'Grab 5' challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper which was part of a recent mini cybercrop; our five items were 6x6 papers, sequins, small word stickers, yellow and wood veneer pieces.



It was the inclusion of yellow that steered me towards these photos as there's not much yellow in this album. I have used it for the photo mat and a ticket in the embellishment but I've mostly stuck with my blue and coral colour scheme. 

I've been stamping again; it's quite fun finding places to add stamping on a page and this time I stamped and fussy-cut the ticket in my lower embellishment cluster.


Supplies
Cardstock - The Range, Bazzill
Paper - OneCanoeTwo Twilight, OneCanoeTwo Creekside, We R Memory Keepers Love Notes, October Afternoon
Letters - American Crafts
Stickers - Teresa Collins, Pretty Little Studio
Wood Veneer - Studio Calico
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye
Ink - Memento, Versamagic
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
X-Cut Circle Punch
Heidi Swapp 'Inspire' Stamp Set
Shimelle/American Crafts Word Stamp

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love your mix of patterns! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job with the sketch! I like how you broke up the 2 background strips into a 4-quarter grid, looks great! I love your cluster at the bottom & neat pics, too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great embellishments cluster. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page, love that you stamped on it. I have a hard time incorporating my images. thank you for the inspiration and thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout. I really like the way you used the patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout and just love the use of the pattern paper too :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete