Monday 28 September 2020

Late Afternoon : Paper Pad Flip-Through

I've received my next set of supplies from The Mad Scrapper. Next month I'll be creating with Amy Tangerine's Late Afternoon collection; I have the paper pad, the die-cut shapes and three individual papers. I also added the Darcelle Sugar Dots from Prima as the autumnal colours looked to be a good match to Late Afternoon.

The reason that I added some individual papers to the pad was that I found it incredibly hard to find out exactly which patterns were in the paper pad. There are 12 pictured on the front cover, but actually 24 inside. These include both sides of Weather the Storm and All This and More, but neither print from Winding Down and Make a Wish. (These are the four papers available in store.)

I filmed a brief flip-through video to show the 24 patterns in the pad (all single-sided).


I aim to be scrapping photos from a weekend break in Dorset with these papers, so come back soon to see what we got up to there.

*Disclosure - I received all these supplies free of charge from The Mad Scrapper as part of my Design Team role. 


No comments:

Post a Comment