Sunday 6 September 2020

Slightly Obssessed

I'm still working my way through the summer sketch series at Lottie Loves Paper, with a four photo page for sketch 7 today.

Over the summer, I became 'slightly obsessed' with photographing and identifying the butterflies that I saw on my local walks, even discovering a variety that I had never heard of before - the gatekeeper butterfly.

The sketch didn't need a lot of paper or any larger pieces so I raided my scraps box, spotting this old stripey piece from My Mind's Eye and finding a few matching pieces from the same company.



Supplies
Paper - KaiserCraft Full Bloom, My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline. My Mind's Eye Lime Twist, Simple Stories Awesome
Letters - My Mind's Eye
Puffy Stickers - MAMBI, Elle's Studio
Pearls - Doodlebug
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools

Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label Die


No comments:

Post a Comment