Monday 14 September 2020

Modern Architecture

I'm continuing with an octet of pages from our 2013 cruise to Norway today, composed of one for an introduction/overview and one for each of our seven ports of call. I'd previously made a page for our first stop which was Ålesund, so I'm going on to the next one, Tromsø. We visited two major attractions there, both of which are housed in striking modern buildings which feature on my page.

The top photo is Polaria, a museum of the arctic, which is supposed to look like ice floes being pressed up against the land; the bottom photo is Tromsdalen Church (aka the Arctic Cathedral) which is reminiscent of icebergs.



These pages will go in my main 2013 album, so I'm making them all from a limited selection of supplies; my intention is that they will clearly belong together in the album and create a distinctive subsection.

Supplies
Cardstock - American Crafts, Bazzill
Paper - K&Company Hannah, Simple Stories Awesome, Bo Buuny Camp-a-Lot
Letters - Jilliben Soup, October Afternoon, Fancy Pants
Washi Tape - Unknown
Pearls - Scrapberry's
Ink - Ranger


Tools
Sewing Machine
Big Shot & Little B Arrows Die
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Date Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment