Sunday 20 September 2020

Island Hopping

The penultimate port of our 2013 cruise to Norway was Kristiansund, a town spread across several islands linked by a harbour ferry (as well as by road these days). I downloaded a walking trail through the area which we followed round; the best parts were the old watch tower and the views from one of the smaller islands. These are the two larger photos on my page, with smaller ones of the ferry we used and out children in one of the parks.

I used the same papers and techniques on this page as I have on the last few. These pages are all going in my main 2013 album so I want it to be clear that they belong together and form a distinct subsection.


Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania
Paper - K&Co Hannah, Simple Stories Awesome, My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus, Pebbles Warm & Cozy
Letters - Fancy Pants, Jillibean Soup, KaiserCraft
Wood Veneer - Studio Calico
Pearls - Scrapberry's
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot
Little B Arrows Dies
Spellbinders Circle Die
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Date Stamp








No comments:

Post a Comment