Wednesday 2 September 2020

Back Together

I have a trio of 2020 pages coming up over the next week, all made for the summer sketch series at Lottie Loves Paper. First up is a two-photo page of my friends and me getting back together in person after four months of chatting online. We used to meet weekly for coffee in a shopping centre, but we've replaced that with the outdoor area of an independent cafe instead. There's nothing to do afterwards but none of us wants to go shopping at present so that's fine.

I used three papers from the Whimsical collection for the triangles on the sketch, and double matted the photos as indicated. I didn't have a coordinating paper for the background and didn't want plain white cardstock so got brave with inks and mists. The clusters to the right of the photos gave me some trouble. I stamped the circles as they are on the sketch, but then tried a variety of different hearts and stars to finish them without success, until I spotted these floral puffy stickers and then it all fell into place.


 
Supplies
Cardstock - Craft UK
Paper - Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Whimsical, Studio Calico Snippets, Scrapberry's Summer Joy
Letters - Pebbles
Title Die-Cut - Unknown
Puffy Stickers - OneCanoeTwo Hazelwood
Stickers - Paige Evans #Stickerbook
Enamel Dots/Stars - My Mind's Eye, Doodlebug, Studio Calico
Ink - Versamagic, Ranger, Ink It Up!
Mist - Heidi Swapp, Maya Road, Docrafts

Tools
Hobbycraft 'Star Circle' Stamp
Studio Calico Stars Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment