Tuesday 22 September 2020

Plan B

This page documents our day in Olden on our 2013 cruise to Norway. We'd planned to use the local bus to visit a nearby glacier, but it was already full when it reached us so we had to rapidly find a Plan B.

We collected a map from tourist information and spotted a waterfall and a lake up the valley, so decided to explore. I lined up three landscape photos (river, waterfall and lake) in a column on my page and added a smaller one of the church.


This was our last port of call and it's the last page I'm making so I put all my scraps to good use in a column next to the photos, repeating papers from the previous seven pages I've made.

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania Basics
Paper - K&Company Hannah, Simple Stories Awesome, Bo Bunny, My Mind's Eye, 
Letters - Hobbycraft, Doodlebug
Enamel Stars - Freckled Fawn
Pearls - Scrapberry's
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot
Dovecraft Label Die
Little B Arrow Die
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment