Tuesday 23 March 2021

Anniversary Selfie

Time for my fourth and final page from our day in Flatford back in 2018. We went there on our wedding anniversary and I left this page untitled for a long time before settling on the obvious.

I used 49 and Market products again, to tie in with the previous three pages. I matted my photo and then layered pieces from the collage stack behind it. My background had an obvious space for a photo, with faux stitching on two edges. I cut round the wing of one of the printed butterflies and tucked my layers behind it, lined up with the stitching, and added two more of the same butterfly in die-cut form to make a triangle.


Supplies
Paper - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry*
Letters - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine*
Die-Cuts - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry*
Ephemera - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry*
Word Sticker - Tim Holtz Idea-Ology
Enamel Dots - 49 & Market Wishing Bubbles*
Gems - Simply Creative
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label Die

* Disclosure - I received all the 49 & Market products and the Thickers free of charge from The Mad Scrapper as part of my Design Team role.


No comments:

Post a Comment