Tuesday 16 March 2021

Beyond the Deepening Shadow

I'm not working through 2018 photos in order at all, and now I'm jumping from January to November. That month the Tower of London commemorated the centenary of the end of the First World War with a light and sound show called Beyond the Deepening Shadow; the lights were 10,000 torches which were lit each evening in the dry moat, and the sound was a specially composed four hour soundtrack. 

I printed three 4x6 photos and stacked them up for one of my default three-photo page designs. 


I had terrible trouble with reflections on my photo of the page, so apologies that the pictures aren't as clear as they might be. My background is cream and gold, which I chose because the gold catches the light and twinkles in the same way as the torches did in my memory.

Supplies
Paper - Simple Stories Cozy Christmas, Echo Park, Stampin' Up!
Letters - Anita's Glitterations
Journal Card - Project Life
Washi Tape - Hobbycraft
Label Die-Cuts - Unknown
Enamel Shapes - Freckled Fawn, Doodlebug, Echo Park
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot & Dovecraft Tag Die
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Woodware Tag Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment