Saturday 20 March 2021

Flatford Lock

Today I'm sharing the second of two new pages that I made for The Mad Scrapper which are currently on the blog there. I've made four in total from a day in Flatford, Suffolk; this will be the second one in my album and features the lock on the River Stour.

I've written about it in much more detail, with close-up photos, over on The Mad Scrapper blog so please do hop over if you'd like to see those. I'll have my fourth and final page here in a couple of days.

Supplies
Paper - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry*
Letters - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine*
Die-Cuts - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry*
Ephemera - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry*
Word Sticker - Tim Holtz Idea-Ology
Enamel Dots - 49 & Market Wishing Bubbles*
Gems - Simply Creative
Ink - Ranger

* Disclosure - I received all the 49 & Market products and the Thickers free of charge from The Mad Scrapper as part of my Design Team role.

No comments:

Post a Comment