Thursday 18 March 2021

Flatford Today

Today I'm sharing the first of two new pages that I made for The Mad Scrapper which are currently on the blog there. I've made four in total from a day in Flatford, Suffolk, which is where John Constable did a lot of his painting. Indeed, the first page I shared was a modern day view of the stretch of river where he painted The Hay Wain.

I made that page first, but it'll be third in my album; I'm not a chronological scrapper in the slightest. My new one will be first, and has four photos of the village and the river.


I've written about it in much more detail, with close-up photos, over on The Mad Scrapper blog (and there's a second page there too) so please do hop over if you'd like to see those. Otherwise I'll be back in a couple of days with my next Flatford page.

Supplies
Paper - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry*
Letters - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine*
Die-Cuts - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry*
Ephemera - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry*
Word Sticker - Tim Holtz Idea-Ology
Enamel Dots - 49 & Market Wishing Bubbles*
Gems - Simply Creative
Ink - Ranger

* Disclosure - I received all the 49 & Market products and the Thickers free of charge from The Mad Scrapper as part of my Design Team role.

No comments:

Post a Comment