Monday 29 March 2021

Sunset & Skates

I'm pausing with 2018 photos for a short while ... as I've scrapped all that I have had printed! I've ordered more but until they arrive I shall have to scrap other things.

I still have a few of my daughter's photos for her University album, so I'm turning to those today, and combining two challenges in the process, a sketch from Lottie Loves Paper and a colour combination from GoGo Getaway.
 


I used papers from Paige Evans' Whimsical collection which covers all the colours, and rotated the sketch as I preferred my photos to be side-by-side rather then stacked up. I copied the sketch by using stars as my embellishments, building three clusters from die-cut, puffy and epoxy stars in various sizes.


The photos are of my daughter and her friends on Brighton seafront as the sun was setting. She'd captioned them 'Sunset & Skates' when she gave them to me and I went with that as the page title, running it along the diagonal lines between the stars in multi-coloured tile stickers. My final addition to the page was another smaller cluster of stars at the bottom-right of the page which created a triangle around the photos.

Supplies
Paper - Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Whimsical
Letters/Word Stickers - Paige Evans Stickerbook
Glitter Tape - The Works
Puffy Stars - Elle's Studio
Epoxy Stars - Latech
Ink - Memento
Mist - Cosmic Shimmer

Tools
Big Shot & Dovecraft Star Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment