Tuesday 9 March 2021

Tyne Bridges

I'm continuing with my 2018 album for now. We cruised from Newcastle-upon-Tyne that year and spent the morning before embarkation on the waterfront in the city, where the river is crossed by seven different bridges in less than a mile. I chose two photos for this page, one of most of the bridges and one of the newest, the Gateshead Millennium Bridge.

This page will sit opposite one from Durham (Perfect Reflection) where we stayed the night before so I copied the grey, blue and yellow colour scheme from that one, and even pulled in a few of the same papers. 


Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - PhotoPlay Fun with Friends, Simple Stories Heart, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 3, My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart, Pink Paislee Portfolio, Pink Paislee Indigo Bleu
Enamel Dots - Studio Calico, Pretty My Page, Eyelet Outlet
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Fiskars Bracket Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Woodware Tag Punch
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label Die

No comments:

Post a Comment