Wednesday 3 March 2021

Not The Hay Wain

I'm back on The Mad Scrapper blog now with the first of four pages from Flatford in Suffolk, the heart of Constable country, where he painted The Hay Wain.

I used Vintage Artistry papers and ephemera from 49 and Market, a new company to me, but one I would highly recommend for the quality of their products. They have the thickest patterned paper I've ever seen, heavier than some cardstock, and the laser-cutting on their ephemera is faultless.

Please do hop over for more information and close-up photos.

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania
Paper - 49 and Market Vintage Artistry*
Ephemera - 49 and Market Sage Collage Stack*
Washi Tape - 49 and Market Vintage Artistry*
Word Sticker - Tim Holtz
Letters - Fancy Pants
Epoxy Shapes - 49 and Market Wishing Bubbles*
Gems - Simply Creative
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Woodware Tag Punch

*Disclosure - I received all the 49 and Market products free of charge from The Mad Scrapper as part of my design team role.

1 comment:

  1. This is so peaceful and I love how you added the photo behind.

    ReplyDelete