Sunday 26 May 2019

Early Days

I've finally finished sharing pages and cards inspired by National Scrapbooking Day at the start of the month, and now it's time to start all over again! For the Love of Pretty Paper postponed their NSD celebrations to this weekend and we kicked off gently on Friday evening with 'Colour Love', a challenge to create a page using our favourite colour. 

I chose blue for my colour, with a sketch from Heather Leopard (which was one of the May sketches over at Stash Busting) and two photos of my daughter and her boyfriend.

I moved the photos slightly and used an old 6x6 pad for my paper layers. I ended up with more layers than in the sketch and ate into the space indicated for the title so I moved that to the left side and journalled below it.


Supplies
Paper - Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes Shime, My Mind's Eye Now and Then
Puffy Stickers - American Crafts
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft?
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
American Crafts Notebook Border Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment