Saturday 4 May 2019

Pretty Polly

For the Love of Pretty Paper have kicked off the month of May with a 'Prompt a Day' Challenge leading up to a weekend frenzy of scrapbooking at the end of the month. There's no way that I can make a page a day, but the prompts are combinable so I'm starting off with Rainbow (1 May) and Animals (2 May). 

I've gone with old photos again, with photos of parrots which are certainly animals and they come in all colours of the rainbow. 

I decided on using mists for my rainbow but wasn't confident enough to use them directly on a page so I started by 'painting' a 4" strip of white cardstock with them. That strip sent me towards this month's scraplift challenge from GoGoGetaway, though my finished page didn't look that much like the original in the end, especially as I chose a black background to emphasise the other colours. 




Supplies
Cardstock - Core'dinations
Paper - Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine
Letters - American Crafts
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft
Embellishments - Various Unknown
Puffy Stickers - MRI, Jillibean Soup, Paperchase
Enamel Dots - Echo Park, Teresa Collins
Mists - Docrafts, Mister Huey's, Maya Road

Tools
Craft Creatives Flower Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment